|Complete Landscape Maintenance Programs Typically Include:
- Routine mowing, trimming, and edging
- Complete turf management (soil testing, fertilization, liming, weed control, aeration, and re-seeding or over-seeding)
- Ornamental plant care (soil amendments, pruning, and insect control)
- Periodic mulch replenishment in plant beds and improved natural areas
- Weed control in mulched areas, hard surfaces, woods fringes, etc.
- Leaf removal in the fall
- Site cleaning at regular intervals (blowing/sweeping of hard surfaces and litter/natural debris removal)
- Other site-specific activities needed such as irrigation system management, annual flower bed installation/maintenance, wood line trimming, etc.
- Provide additional services potentially needed by our clients such as tree and stump removal, snow and ice removal, sidewalk repair, minor asphalt repair, minor grading, construction debris removal, etc.
Typically, Complete Landscape Maintenance Programs are billed at the end of each month as 1/12 of the annual total. All labor, equipment, and materials are included unless specified otherwise in the written agreement.