We offer Drainage Solutions that include the following services.
- We have the ability to solve exterior drainage problems that exist on your property.
- We always like to begin with proper grading — that is to have a positive slope to allow water move downhill on the surface.
- Grading is usually the least expensive and simplest approach to solving drainage issues — and there are no pipes to stop up.
- If there are no positive slope options, we are frequently able to create a gravity enabled drainage system using appropriately-sized catch basins and piping.
- We try to avoid “french drains” and other solutions that depend on the porosity of soils, aggregates, fabrics, etc., if at all possible. Typically, these systems are short lived in our area because they are rapidly stopped up with fine soil or organic particles.
- Pumps are also a last resort solution because of the initial expense and loss of function in the case of power failures.